While it is still 2010, people are gearing up for 2011 challenges. They’re thinking, planning, and getting the word out. One of the challenges I’m looking forward to participating in is the Off the Shelf Challenge hosted by Dutchie.
This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. If you don’t have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf you’re welcome to read those ones as long as you don’t add new ones.
The challenge runs fron January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. There are seven levels to sign up for.
- Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
- Trying – Choose 15 books to read
- Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
- On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
- Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
For extra hard challenges
- Hoarder – Choose 76-125 books to read
- Buried – Choose 126-200 books to read
I’m signed up for the On A Roll level, but when it comes to actually reading I’m going to be shooting for the Buried level. I’ve certainly got enough books to fuel such a challenge.
- Third Degree by Greg Iles
- McKettricks of Texas: Garrett by Linda Lael Miller
- The Bachelor by Carly Phillips
- The Playboy by Carly Phillips
- Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
- Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
- Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Lawman by Diana Palmer
- Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter Prequel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- To Tempt a Scotsman by Victoria Dahl
- A Little Bit Wild by Victoria Dahl
- If You Dare (MacCarrick #1) by Kresley Cole
- Rider on Fire by Sharon Sala
- I Kissed an Earl (Pennyroyal Green #4) by Julie Anne Long
- Swept Away by Toni Blake
- Infamous by Suzanne Brockmann
- Maverick (Elite Ops #2) by Lora Leigh
- Cold Kiss by Roxanne Longstreet
- I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali