Musing Mondays: Early Morning Tuesday Style
March 5, 2013 § 1 Comment
Yes, so technically it’s Tuesday now, I was a little late to the MM party this week, lol. Better late than never though! =]
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
So, I don’t really have anything planned to write this go around. I just finished the two books that really had my attention in the last couple of days. Those books are One Bullet Away by Nate Fick and Rush by Maya Banks.
The next two books I’ll be reading are Creed’s Honor by Linda Lael Miller and Leviathan by Scott Westerfield.