Musing Mondays: March 11th
March 11, 2013 § 4 Comments
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I want to mention my super awesome current read!
Even though I’m still not that far into the book I’ve already decided it is an awesome book! When I was browsing the library the title is what caught my eye and I decided to just bring it home. The Book of Madness and Cures is about Dr. Gabriella Mondini and takes place in the 16th century. I’m loving the characters (or loving to hate them) so far and I can’t wait to see whats coming next.
What are you guys reading or musing about today?