Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I want to mention my super awesome current read!
Even though I’m still not that far into the book I’ve already decided it is an awesome book! When I was browsing the library the title is what caught my eye and I decided to just bring it home. The Book of Madness and Cures is about Dr. Gabriella Mondini and takes place in the 16th century. I’m loving the characters (or loving to hate them) so far and I can’t wait to see whats coming next.
What are you guys reading or musing about today?
I think that ‘The Book of Madness and Cures’ is on my investigate list. Looks like I need to add it to my buy list…..
Presently I’m reading ‘The White Queen’ by Philippa Gregory which is about the life of Elizabeth Woodville who married Edward IV during The Wars of the Roses. I’m also reading Afgantsy – The Russians in Afghanistan 1979-1989 by Rodric Braithwaite which is excellent too.
It really is good so far, and it’s her debut novel, but it’s not reading like some do which is good.
I will tackle a Philippa Gregory novel one of these days… I will! lol. I just read a little bit about Afgantsy – looks very interesting. I’ll keep an eye out for your review on that one!
love that cover!
I actually really like the cover. Here’s my MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/musing-mondays-mar-11/