Top Ten Tuesday: That Spring 2013 TBR List
March 12, 2013 § 3 Comments
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish every week! This week’s topic is all about those books you’ve got to read for Spring 2013. In no particular order, here are ten books I need to read this Spring…
1. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger: I actually just picked this up from the library Sunday. Can. Not. Wait.
2. It Had to Be You by Jill Shalvis: I love Shalvis’s books. I finally caught up with the most recent of her Lucky Harbor books in January, so bring on the next set. I’m ready!
3. House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski: If you saw how many times I’ve picked this book up to read it and then never actually ended up reading it… well, lets just say there would be lots of SMHing.
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: This is coming forward from last week’s TTT. I must read this though. I simply must.
5. Gabriel’s Rapture by Sylvain Reynard: I really liked the first book in this trilogy and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
6. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood: I’ve heard so much good about this book. Plus… it’s March which means Women’s History Month, which means perfect timing, no?
7. Fever by Maya Banks: So, I follow Maya Banks on Facebook and she’s been posting all these little snippets. I’m ready for the book, like NOW. 😄
8. Feed by Mira Grant: I need some zombies in my life. ‘Nuff said.
9. This is Your Brain on Music by Daniel Levitin: I recently came across a review of this book and it went immediately on my TBR list. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!
10. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini: So you see, I recently (as in I read Daisy’s TBR list before starting my own) learned that Hosseini has a new book coming out. That means I need to read A Thousand Splendid Suns. If it’s anything like The Kite Runner, that will be no hardship at all.
What are you hyped for this Spring? Do tell!