Happy Tuesday y’all! This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is books I wish had an epilogue, but in general I am finicky about epilogues and could only come up with one title. So, in light of my failure at that topic I’m picking a previous weeks topic: Authors I haven’t read, but want to.
1. Brandon Sanderson: I keep buying Brandon Sanderson books, but haven’t actually read any of them yet much to my own dismay.
2. Stephen King: This is probably one of my biggest shames, but I have never read a Stephen King novel. I think a big part of it is that I have such high expectations that I’m worried about being disappointed if I do pick one up and don’t end up enjoying it.
3. N.K. Jemisin: I purchased the Inheritance Trilogy after hearing many great things about it and Jemisin’s other books.
4. Tana French: I’ve had my eye on the Dublin Murder Squad books for a while.
5. Jo Nesbø: A friend of mine swears by the Harry Hole books and one of these days I will read them.
6. Kim Harrison: Fantasy, paranormal, romance… by all reports her books have it all. What more could I want?
7. Andrzej Sapkowski: 100% this is because I watched The Witcher without reading the books, and I really like the show. If these books follow the normal trend of being better than the show, I imagine I’ll be infatuated.
8. Madeline Miller: I haven’t heard a bad word about any of Miller’s books and really want to pick them up.
9. Michael Chabon: I’m so intrigued by the blurbs of Chabon’s books, particularly The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay.
10. Isaac Asimov: Asimov is probably one of the most classic and well known sci-fi authors out there. I’ve been collecting books for some time, but have yet to read any of them.
Are there any authors you want to read, but haven’t yet?
Until next time, Happy Reading!