Hi All! It is time for Top Ten Tuesday and this weeks topic is books with a geographical term in the title. Below are all titles from my TBR. Lots of mountain and sea options, other terms took a little more work to dig up, but here’s what I found.
1. The Sea by John Banville
2. Colors of the Mountain by Da Chen
3. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
5. Isolde, Queen of the Western Isles by Rosalind Miles
6. Valley of the Kings by John Romer
7. Concrete Island by J.G. Ballard
8. Between the Bridge and the River by Craig Ferguson
9. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
10. The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
What terms did you manage to find in your book titles?
Until next time, Happy Reading!