Happy Tuesday All!
This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is all about the things getting in the way of reading. Honestly, the main thing that gets in the way of my reading is my workaholic tendencies, which admittedly I am working on. That said, that’s a boring ass post. Instead, I’m going to talk about the ten books I’d rather be reading instead of working. Here goes:
1. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson: I’m both SO excited and SO sad to read this. I want to know how this era ends, and I’ve heard its amazing, but I also don’t want it to be over.
2. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs: This will be a reread, but a necessary one before I work on catching up on the series.
3. The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks
4. The Pallbearers Club by Paul Tremblay: 100% the only reason I want to read this is because of booktuber Booksandlala and her infectious love for this. I am intrigued!
5. The Marlow Murder Club by Robert Thorogood
6. The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton: That title… ’nuff said.
7. Binti by Nnedi Okorafor
8. Ghosts of Harvard by Francesca Serritella
9. His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik
10. Leviathan’s Wake by James S.A. Corey
What are some of the books that you would rather be reading right now? Or what are some of the things getting in the way of reading for you? Do tell!
Until next time, Happy Reading!
I’d *really* like to be reading ‘Abaddon’s Gate’ by S A Corey if my review pile wasn’t so razor thin these days. Hopefully I can fatten it up before years end – then I can let myself watch Series 4 on Prime!