As always, Musing Mondays is hosted over at Should Be Reading:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’m just going to mention my current read right now which is…
So, last night I couldn’t decide what I wanted to read, and I didn’t want to start anything heavy so I decided to crack into Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren. I finally picked up a copy last week because I was really curious to see what it was about and I’d heard lots of contradicting things about it. I’m only five chapters in, but so far it’s definitely the fluffy read I was looking for. Beyond that I don’t really have much of an opinion yet, though I am noticing some trends and it’ll be interesting to see if they hold throughout the book.
What are you reading right now? I’d love to know!